We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you will need to ship your frames to us via a trackable shipping method to the following address:
162 S Rancho Santa Fe Road
Suite E70-PMB 302 Encinitas, CA 92024-4300
- RX (prescription) and Blue Light Blocker eyewear are not eligible for return or exchange due to the customized nature of the product.
- DiversionX reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith return.
- For international orders (meaning your order was delivered outside the United States), the products will be returned at your own cost using a trackable shipping method.
- For your return, you will need to include the order number, name, item(s) being returned, original packing slip, and reason for the return.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We do not accept returns on the following:
- A return is sent to the wrong address.
- A return does not meet our requirements.
- The returned item is damaged or altered in any way.
- The return request was made MORE than 30 days from the date you received your item.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.